Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Oh, Big Belly!

So, the belly continues to grow....and grow...and grow! I feel good. I really feel like this baby is more active than Abram was,  moves around anytime I sit/lay down to relax/sleep. I've been going to the YMCA once a week and doing a Aquatic Fit class. It's me and a bunch of women (and an occasional man) in their 50's+. I really enjoy it! It's really nice to feel so weightless for 50 minutes out of the week. I'm too cheap to buy a maternity suit, so I've been two-piecing it. I think the other women get a kick out of it! I do have some residual stretch marks from the end of the last pregnancy that are shining again, but I don't really mind letting the belly just hang out:-)

 26 week pregnant, end of 2nd trimester, went so FAST!!

31 weeks, month into 3rd trimester, only 8-9 weeks to go! 

Quite a bit bigger and starting to see the weight gain in my face a bit too. Last appt. I weighed 162, so I'd gained about 34lbs. This is slightly less compared to first pregnancy, but last time I gained a lot of weight the last two months. I do think I look better than last time. Here's a link to my post from 2010 with a pic of me at 32 weeks. We'll see what happens in the next two months...

No comments: