Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Leslie Visits Me, Then Mimi Visits Indiana

Near the end of September, Leslie came down for the weekend. We were practicing for singing at Farmland Friends the following weekend, and that took up a lot of our evenings, but we had fun. Leslie went with us to a friends block party that I face painted for and she couldn't resist getting painted too! I do lots of different full faces and cheek art, but the butterflies usually get requested the most!
Pretty sissy!

 Leslie brought me back up to Mom and Dad's where I stayed for the week, rehearsing for Sunday and spending time with family. I was also able to visit with several of my friends from high school. Melanie "Mimi" (Lach) Richardson, was up visiting with her family from Austin and we were able to hang out a few times, meet each others sons, etc. I also invited Abby (Cassel) Wagner and Stacy (Haggard) Hollars over as well since they're SAHM's and would be able to come visit in the middle of the day during the week. We all had fun chatting it up while the kids played. So strange to see us all with little kids! haha

Stacy with her little one, Reid, Mimi, Logan and Ian, Me, Abby with her girls, Cora in skirt and Ada in pink in front of Mimi.

Abram playing with Big Baby, Abby's son Max and Stacy's daughter Lilly.

 Max, Lilly and Abram
 
Mimi and Logan, Me and Abram....classic!
Found out Mimi is pregnant too!

No comments: