Sunday, October 7, 2012

Excuses, excuses...

Top 10 Reasons I'm Not Blogging As Often

10. My trip to Connecticut/New York backlogged my camera...still trying to put pics into slideshow.
9. The baseball season ended, therefore Curtis is home to spend time with.
8. I went to Farmland for a week, preparing to sing at FF Church.
7. The weather has been nicer.
6. Curtis has been taking the laptop with him and I'm too lazy to go work at the upstairs computer.
5. I've been studying my bible more (40 Days in the Word).
 4. Naps have shortened for Abram.
3. Crochet projects have begun to beckon.
2. There is always something to clean!
1. I'm pregnant (3rd trimester) and tired. Naps always win out!

Here's a few pics from a while ago:

Daddy took Curtis over to the school and taught him to ride his "scooter". Curtis has sort of caught the motorcycle bug...but I told him I've had the horse bug way longer, and that must come first! haha

Abram enjoying the pool at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Now the pool's closed for the season...I don't think we got to swim in it NEARLY enough!

Two of Abram's favorite things: Grandpa and Trains!

Speaking of Abram, he's now been jabbering upstairs in his crib for almost 30 minutes while I've been trying to get this finished. I've done all my prep-work, so more posts to come soon!

1 comment:

mnshurst said...

I think those are great reasons not to blog!! :) Especially 3rd trimester of your pregnancy. Somehow tired does not even begin to describe it when you are running after a toddler too. :) Been there. Just take it easy & enjoy the last moments alone with Abram as the only child. When are you due again? Love ya girl & praying for you!!
~Stephany