Thursday, October 11, 2012

Finally finished!!

After a month and a half, I finally managed to get my vacation pictures all put into a slideshow! I wanted to do it this way so that the post wouldn't be a mile long. This way it was all nice and consolidated and compact here on the blog. I didn't have all the songs that I'd like to have set the pictures to, but I'm satisfied with my final product. It's just under 13 minutes, but really it goes quickly.  I tried to put in enough captions so you'd have an idea of what you're looking at, without me watching it along with you and narrating. And Leslie, there are lots of pictures of you, so if you want any, just let me know the time that it appears in the slideshow and I'll send it along to you!


Now that this is complete, I should be able to continue with my regular blogging:-)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

loved the video! it looked like you got so many more pics than me!

Great music!