Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Nursery and Other Baby Things

I love this picture. All we need are some shelves over the dresser and the changing pad for the top of the dresser...and a pad for the rocking chair that I'm going to attempt to make:-) Gotta get those supplies.

This is our new desk...we downsized considerably. We still have to downsize our computer tower so that we can install the desk drawer and get all the "desk stuff" out of the closet.

I'm also still planning my "wall art" for the room. I have my idea...just gotta get working on it!

Curtis' co-workers got us the travel system. Yay, now we can actually bring the baby home!

Our swing from Emily and Jill. It's absolutely silent when it swings...and has nice nature sounds.

The pack n play from Mom and Dad. I think I have it situated how I want it...I need to clear a drawer for some baby clothes downstairs so I won't have to go upstairs for every little thing.

32 weeks! People tell me I'm small all the time and I just want to show them my picture from May and say "I'm not small!" I do hope that I can lose most of it quickly...I probably could stand to keep a few of the pounds.

2 comments:

kristen t. said...

LOVE the nursery! It's really coming together nicely! And could that belly BE any rounder??? You look great. Mine is more of an oblong shape. :)

Leslie said...

Nursery looks very pretty! :) I like the chair by the window.