
I think we actually had snow every day, beginning Dec. 1st, but the first real accumulation was on December 4th, the day of Shamrock's Holiday Shoppe. Harriet, Joan and I braved the winter weather and went to the event. I took pictures of cats all day to post on Petfinder, Joan hid under a blanket in her cage all day...she's not good at "selling herself", and Harriet looked resplendent in her holiday collar!


There was another woman there who takes pictures for Shamrock and she has a MUCH nicer camera than I (I'm going to have to upgrade at some point). I had her take some pictures of Miss Harriet looking all beautiful...she looks 10 years younger doesn't she?? Ok, maybe 5.

As good as Harriet looked, she couldn't compete with the cuteness of this little booger named Cuzco.
He got adopted of course!

The colder weather makes our animals get REALLY snuggly!

Actually, his bed just keeps getting taken by foster animals...darn that Joan. But what a nice doggie to share with a cat!

We got our tree, so out came the decorations! Hobo helped.

Oh, Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree! This is my favorite tree...Frasier Fir...we got a good deal on it and I really like the shape this year. So pretty!

Curtis was in charge of the dessert table at his staff Christmas party again this year, so he went on a week-long candy making binge. These were, by far, my favorite: Turtles! They were so cute, and so yummy. Don't worry mom, we bought ingredients to make them again to bring home:-) You gotta try these! haha

We used some of the bread and desserts to give as presents.

And this was the spread at the party...pretty impressive, right?

He really went all out...thankfully he's able to borrow service ware from Center Plate to make it all look professional! He had tons leftover, which the kids at the Cabbage Patch are appreciating as well!
Oh and, "It's snowing!" is from the movie
Hook...you got it didn't you, Leslie?
2 comments:
Curtis, you have such a talent! Love the tree, too.
Yup, I got it. ;)
Curtis, your spread was very impressive. You should study culinary arts on the side.:)
Post a Comment