For several days leading up to Mother's Day, I did some temp work for The Flower Shoppe in New Albany. It's owned by some relatives of a friend of mine and she hooked me up! It was fun to help out and I caught on pretty quickly. Hopefully I can do some more work there for V-day next year! It was great making the extra cash! Here are a few of my arrangements. Again, some pics on my cell phone too but I'll try to get those later!
Many of these arrangements have lilies in them and the haven't opened.
They will obviously look prettier once that happens.
One of my favorites:)
For Mother's Day, Curtis made some delicious "Pasta Bolognese" for supper, everything from scratch! I got a rain gauge and a new camelbak waterbottle. I received several pretty cards and Aunt Krista sent me a mug from her website of choice: personalization.com! Thanks family!
No comments:
Post a Comment