My world is a zoo, full of love and laughter, where my family and I, are forever covered in pet fur.
Looking more and more beautiful! :)
haha...Hattie has been doing that to me on the couch! She'll find her way on top of me and then rest her little head on me.
You are so beautiful pregnant, the perfect belly!! I knew you would be. Hope you are doing well!! Can't wait to hear if it is a girl or boy!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Looking more and more beautiful! :)
haha...Hattie has been doing that to me on the couch! She'll find her way on top of me and then rest her little head on me.
You are so beautiful pregnant, the perfect belly!! I knew you would be. Hope you are doing well!! Can't wait to hear if it is a girl or boy!!
Post a Comment