Saturday, September 25, 2010

Abram Wagner or Lydia Rose Cunningham

The names have been chosen! Here are some pics from the ultrasound on 9/24/10. I will post a few videos once I figure out why my computer's not reading our CD from the doctor. Do you think s/he looks like a Lydia? or an Abram?

Face
Spine
Foot
Arms up in front of face...so shy:-)

5 comments:

kristen t. said...

Yay!! Is it just me, or does your baby look "daintier" than mine? I feel like your babe's spine is more delicate looking. Maybe yours is a Lydia and mine is a boy? :) Great pics!

kristen t. said...

Nevermind, I just looked at mine again...you can't even see the separate vertebrae on mine. I'm delusional. :)

The Athearns said...

Isn't it the most amazing thing to see your baby like that?? I always loved having ultrasounds! :) Love the names, by the way...

Leslie said...

Hey Sis. Mom and Paula and I stared at the face picture for a while before it became more clear. Not sure of the gender, but the face looks kinda round like Curtis's. Or maybe you can't tell about bone structure when they're this young. Love you!

Lourdes said...

wonderful...wonderful...Happy Happy...BTW,my maternal grandfather was Abram - so it's cool and Lydia is such a beautiful name -- great choices, whichever you use.