My world is a zoo, full of love and laughter, where my family and I, are forever covered in pet fur.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Sewing Projects
I recently went on a sewing binge. I had some clothes that needed mended and several projects for me and baby. I still have to finish Curtis' corn hole bags.
I made a body pillow and pillow case out of two old pillows and a torn sheet. It's wonderful! A regular pillow wasn't long enough and it was too wide so it bugged Curtis. I don't think he minds my new pillow...at least he hasn't complained yet.
My first baby project was to make some nursing covers. I bought the animal print and my friend Kristen gave me the floral. I got fancy and added a little pocket to the bottom of each one...maybe it can hold a pacifier or something.
Then I made 12 burp cloths out of fleece! These were easy to make but it took a while. I think I watched the entire original Star Wars Trilogy in the process!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Everything looks great! Some more fabric came in the mail this week, so I need to start tackling one of my 8 projects I have planned for myself. :)
Your projects look very nice! It is so good to see young people sewing again!
Post a Comment