I will pause now to catch my breath...and continue the review in my next post!
My world is a zoo, full of love and laughter, where my family and I, are forever covered in pet fur.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Christmas in Review...
I haven't had much time to blog lately because of family Christmas plans and work being hectic during the holidays...but I don't have to work tomorrow (MLKJr. Day) so I have a minute to catch up! Here are some pictures from our Christmas vacation (we both had a week and half off and it was wonderful)!
Here is our beautiful Christmas tree all decorated and lit up!
Travis and Leslie came to visit, bringing Milo (our former foster, Nebu) along...he and Hobo had fun playing and playing "King of the Tower." They also left with another kitten adopted through Shamrock.
Sensei is much more tolerant of Gypsy than of Hobo...she was visiting Sensei in the foster room.
Sensei, making himself at home, has joined the "general population" and will tolerate Hobo being this close for short periods of time.
And this is Hobo's new trick...I believe he's asking me, "Why is all the rum gone?"
Christmas at the Hardacres...
Travis and Leslie with their babies Merlin and Milo.
Curtis's present from me, an air nailer...I expect great things to come from that gift!
Curtis and I with our "haul!"
I will pause now to catch my breath...and continue the review in my next post!
I will pause now to catch my breath...and continue the review in my next post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment