Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas in Review, Continued...

On to the Cunningham/Wagner Christmas! There were sooooo many presents!
Here's Aunt Kimberly with little Eli on his first Christmas!Caleb, with his favorite thing in the world...Elmo!!!I love my new chimes! and my nature sound machine to lull me to sleep:)Uncle Curtis and Caleb in their new hats.....and we're spent!Daddy monitoring the candy making process...he serves as quality control. We took the Mint Oreo Truffles to the Dubois Christmas and managed to also make an appearance at the Cunningham Family Christmas! The Hardacre Family Christmas had a great turnout and we used a new facility, Rainbow Christian Camp, and I really liked having it there! There were games for the kids, enough space to move around and a great kitchen for serving dinner. I hope we continue having it there.I participated in the giant gift exchange (Dirty Santa style) for the first time in about 3 years and it was pretty mild and I enjoyed myself...I got what Leslie brought and she got what I brought.Daddy, Leslie, Travis and I went skiing on New Year's Eve at Perfect North Slopes and had a blast! Me, sissy and Travis all tried snowboarding...I stuck with it the longest, but then decided I really didn't want to hurt myself and traded in for some familiar skis.It was a really beautiful day, not too cold, not too crowded.Here are my Christmas decorations...wish we'd had some snow to go with them...I tried to have "candles" in the windows too, but they kept getting broken. Curtis went and bought a TON of christmas lights at Walmart when they dropped in price, so we might be able to light up the whole fence next year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and safe Happy New Year!

No comments: