Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March Madness

 Most of you know, this month has been a bit "mad"...other than the Hoosiers moving on in the tournament. A few days after the tornado, we had the most snow we've had all winter. About 4 inches fell, so Abram and I went out and played in it. Finally, I chance to wear the snow pants that match his coat! He had fun, but by the time I went in to grab the camera...
 ...he was DONE!

Joe and Jill came down to help with the relief effort. Jill "relieved" me of my childcare duties so that I could go with Joe and Curtis to volunteer for tornado clean up/delivering animal supplies. I finally got a good picture of Jill and BOTH of her babies!
 
Blueberry Pancakes! Wah?? You tricked me!!
(only way to get him to eat blueberries!)

 
I like my new chair, Mom! Pretty fun to sit on...

 ...is this what you do with it??
No joke, that night I sat him down on it before bath and he peed in it! A few days later, i did the same thing, before bath and he peed AND pood! He was dry after a nap yesterday so I took him in there and took off his diaper and he peed in it again!!! I know he's not quite old enough to really start potty training, but I think this is a REALLY good sign! Crazy!

 Cats reading the Bible!

 REALLY needed to mow already! And it will need it again this weekend. If we had the money, we'd totally till up the rest of our yard and plant this grass everywhere...it grew in GREAT!

 Abram and Daddy both got Spring haircuts. Abram's is wetted down because it was all sticking straight up when he woke up that morning! It looks a bit different dry. I think he has inherited his dad's "bionic hair" because it seems like I just cut it!

Everything has started to bloom so early! (please excuse all the weeds...my flowerbed has become "lawn". I barely got a picture of my weeping cherry in full bloom...the petals had started to drop already. The tulips, redbuds, forsythia, and plum tree are all looking beautiful! I'll be sure to post more pics of my flowers...can't wait for the azaleas and then the irises to bloom!

Told ya, crazy "mad" month so far!

1 comment:

kristen t. said...

That is a great picture of the guys, post-haircut. They look so much alike! And of Abram with Jill--Lewis has that same monkey sleeper!

I cannot believe he went in the potty for you! Smart little guy!

And that is some ridiculously thick grass.