I didn't get very many shots to choose from this month because he kept throwing Bear-y out of the chair and then wanted down to read. But I got a few smiles before he was DONE!
I chose a few more pictures to demonstrate some of his improving skills, such as:
Crawling under the crib to check for cats and pacifiers.
Turning pages in his favorite books (and ripping off any flaps before I can grab him).
Patting the door when he wants to go out...and crying when I say no or just don't move towards the door fast enough...little stinker.
Starting to use a spoon somewhat successfully...I usually help get it loaded. Bought some suction bowl but they don't stay stuck.
And the poor cats...he has not yet learned to be very gentle, but we're working on it.








1 comment:
so so so so sweet...... such a blessing!
Post a Comment