
The Dog Day in May was a success. There was a total of 562 dogs that came to the game, so it was pretty much a major "sniff fest". Here are some of the dogs and their people who came and spent the evening at Slugger Field!
Chubby ones...


...and skinny ones.


Some preferred to watch the game....

and some preferred to watch everything but the game.

One of the many hazards of having fur and attending a ballgame...gum in the tail.

Happiness is...

Harriet enjoyed herself....but could care less about the other dogs.
She enjoyed the game...

and the hotdogs!

5 comments:
I love this post! :)
Looks like a great turnout for dog day! I like your big, small, fat, thin photos. And of course Harriet. And "happiness is..." Makes me miss my doggies (we're in Btown right now).
i love the huge dog on the bench, makes me think of chandler :) and i've said it a million times, but harriet is so lucky to have found you both, getting to spend the day outside and eat hot dogs, what more can a hound want?!?
That must have been such a fun day at the ballpark! I LOVE the picuture of the German Shorthaired Pointer snuggling with his man. So sweet! I can't wait to get a house so I can have a dog again!!
And...Mimi is righ! Harriet is so lucky to have found you guys!
I love the way you set up and commented on the different pics in this post! My favorites were of the dog being snuggled/nuzzled by his owner, and of Harriet watching the game.
Post a Comment