I know this post seems redundant, but I really can't get enough of flowers. I already posted about my perennials, but I did some transplanting and purchased a few more plants.

I transplanted this liriope from the front flower bed. It was under the weeping cherry and barely visible. I'd already transplanted the row on the right last year...so now it's symmetrical and that makes me happy. Eventually, there will be a an arbor gate at this sidewalk with a climber of some sort growing up it...most likely a
hyacinth bean vine.

I finally bought a little double knockout rose. Here's hoping it lives! I also planted some salvia on either side and transplanted the last of the liriope.

This was a splurge. I found two foxglove plants in two shades of purple/pink and planted them on either side of our garage door. The dirt isn't the greatest there, so I'm hoping they do alright.

I also got a great deal on some Chinzan Azaleas! $30 for all three! Again, our soil is mostly clay, but I tried to mix in some better soil and have been fertilizing them as well. They have blossomed more since I planted them and have been completely covered with beautiful pink flowers. I hope they live, because they add such a colorful splash to the front of the house!

We are in the process of acquiring porch/deck furniture. The bistro set for the porch is set up, but we're still waiting on the table and chairs for the deck. I'll post pictures of those later.
2 comments:
Looking great!
I like that pink one at the bottom of the post too--mom says its an azalea?
Post a Comment