Wow, I haven't blogged in a while...we've been so busy with these kittens and with work! The Germantown kittens are now almost 9 weeks old and they are going to an adoption cage at the Feeder's Supply on Baxter today. It's going to be really hard to leave them, not knowing where they are going...hopefully to great homes! We've had so much fun with them...here are some more recent pics...they're so big now! We took them home with us to my parents over Memorial Day Weekend and they experienced a bed for the first time...they were either sleeping on it or under it the whole time. I'll add one or two of those pics later since they were quite cute.
Helene and Hans
Heidi asleep on the stairs.
Henry asleep on the slipper.
Henry is king of the mountain (er, litter can) and Helene below.
Heidi loves to lounge...everywhere!
Hans is trying to get that thing I keep waving around in the air!
Oh and we should be getting another litter of 4 more babies later this week (SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR PETS!). This time there is a mommy (whew!) but she has to be tested for feline leukemia and FiV before we can bring her to our house.
Oh and we should be getting another litter of 4 more babies later this week (SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR PETS!). This time there is a mommy (whew!) but she has to be tested for feline leukemia and FiV before we can bring her to our house.
2 comments:
What cute pics!! I love the one of Heidi asleep on the stairs!
I like the one on the slipper.
Post a Comment