
The final group of pictures is mostly Abram, of course, with a few animals thrown in there too! Funny how the subject matter of our photographs has shifted quite suddenly :)

Abram is growing by leaps and bounds. He is so long he has to wear the 6-9 month sleepers at night and many of his onesies are that size too. The outfit in this picture has been outgrown! Doesn't he look so comfortable there on Mammaw Jill's lap?

This little chair is only tolerated for short periods of time before he arches his back and gets frustrated. This was the best he'd done so far...no listing to the side and he held on to the "saddle horn" in the middle, which of course helped prevent the listing.

This is one of the only smiles I've seen when he's on his belly. He HATES belly time! He sleeps on his side most of the time, so he'll roll to his side on his own, but he won't go all the way over. When I put him on his belly he buries his face on the ground and grunts and complains until I push him back over. Oh well. He'll get it eventually. I'm in no hurry:)

He loves to sit up or stand when he's held and has started pulling his head forward when he's in his bouncy seat to see things. He'll also crane his neck and look up and behind him now to see what's going on up/back there.

Hobo gets way closer to this child than I ever thought he would...but just wait. When Abram starts moving, I don't think we'll see much of Hobo for a while. But then again, maybe he'll surprise me!

Tyson doesn't mind getting close! We took this picture because Abram's wearing the "I love my Dog" onesie that I got to tell Curtis I was pregnant. I had that onesie hidden in a drawer for almost 2 years since it took us so long to get pregnant!

He can't get enough of his fingers and toes right now. He is starting to favor his left hand I'm afraid....if he ends up a leftie, Aunt Leslie's going to have to teach him how to write!

Mammaw Jill keeps trying to make his hair curl. I don't think it's going to happen...at least not til he hits puberty. But go on and keep trying! He looks like a
Kewpie Doll! haha

I'll finish this 4 act May with this almost perfect picture of our cats, Hobo, Gypsy and Joan (left to right). They have been extremely happy that I've been filling the bird feeders again. Joan seems convinced that she will be able to get out there and catch one if she just stalks hard enough.
1 comment:
That's some major flexibility, there! Lewis has yet to find his feet--though he does gnaw on his hands (or ours) at every chance. And he is the same with the Bumbo (arching back). We're working on sitting now just on a blanket--maybe he'll like the Bumbo once his 'sit' muscles have figured things out??
Post a Comment