And against everything we'd decided about trying to be "foster free" (Harriet doesn't count) by the holidays, I brought home a tiny kitten on Saturday who needed some TLC. So I'm feeding her every 4 hours and not getting much sleep....but darn it, she is sooooo cute!
My world is a zoo, full of love and laughter, where my family and I, are forever covered in pet fur.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Rough Week at the Zoo
We had a rough week last week. One of our fosters, who was being fostered and eventually adopted by an acquaintance, fell ill and went downhill very fast. He died on Friday and we're waiting for the results of the necropsy. On Saturday, Suki, our black goldfish died. Not sure what happened with her...I might have poked her when I cleaned the tank last weekend:-( She was two.
And against everything we'd decided about trying to be "foster free" (Harriet doesn't count) by the holidays, I brought home a tiny kitten on Saturday who needed some TLC. So I'm feeding her every 4 hours and not getting much sleep....but darn it, she is sooooo cute!
And against everything we'd decided about trying to be "foster free" (Harriet doesn't count) by the holidays, I brought home a tiny kitten on Saturday who needed some TLC. So I'm feeding her every 4 hours and not getting much sleep....but darn it, she is sooooo cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a cute little kitty cat! I see how you couldn't resist that beautiful face. :)
I agree...how could you NOT take that precious little thing home?
Very cute kitty.
Susan
Spotts Grooming
Ohio
me encanta tu blog
http://hacetuconsultamedica.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment