Monday, September 1, 2008

Weekend at Home

Celebrating all the August b-days at Cunninghams.
Caleb enjoying his corn on the cob...he'll have a new brother soon!
Caleb absolutely loves watching the dogs:)
Whippets at the Muncie Dog Show.
Me, Lisa, Mimi, Luke, Lourdes and Amanda...it was so great to see everyone!
Leslie's birthday presents...I got her a VS gift card and a big canister of cheeseballs!
Joe-dad and Chris on the roof.

We had a great "birthday" weekend at home a couple weeks ago and I thought I'd put up some pics. Curtis' birthday was the 15th so I took off work and we went home for a long weekend. He helped his dad and brother re-shingle part of their house (I helped some too) for most of the weekend. Dad and I went to the "Iced Tea Cluster Dog Show" in Muncie and had a great time. It's a nice little show that used to be held out at the airfield, but they've moved it to the fairgrounds, which is a much better venue. We had a party for all the Cunningham August birthdays and we had a party for Leslie, Travis and Curtis with my family and some friends as well. Leslie and I sang at FFC for the first time in a long time. We'll be going back and singing again on Sept. 21st and I'm excited for that. We don't get to sing together very often anymore and I jump at the opportunity. Also, I had the grand suprise of getting a call from Mimi and finding out that she was flying in for the weekend! We got together over at Amanda Athearn's parents (Moore's) and visited for quite a while. It was so great to see everybody and meet Luke for the first time! We started talking "10 year reunion", so I've started a facebook account to see how many classmates I can get in touch with to start planning the event! I really can't believe it's been 10 years....crazy.

No comments: