Ah, Labor Day weekend. I started this post on Friday...so it's posted a little out of order chronologically...I don't know how to fix that, so oh well. Anyways, this Saturday was the first day in a long time when Curtis and I were actually home all day! So, we worked on the fence...all day long. Raz came over and helped...all day long. What a trooper! He and Curtis worked on the actual construction and got sooo much done. I spent practically all day trying to remove one warped post that was sunk in 80 lbs of concrete in gravelly clay! But it finally came out. Curtis had to work Sunday and Monday, the last two regular season games. We made cakes for the staff in celebration. The Bats have made it into the first round of playoffs and although I hope they keep winning, I also want the season to end! Ah, having this extra weekend day is quite lovely...I've got some cleaning to do. When Curtis gets home we're going to the east end to shop for a bedspread (hopefully find one this time) and eat at the Cheesecake Factory. We can't stay away from the house for too long at a time because we acquired a new litter of kittens this weekend. There are four of them (2m/2f)and they are 3 weeks old, so they require bottle feeding every 4 hrs and still need stimulated (although they're starting to use the litter box, woohoo). They're also on an antibiotic because they have diarreah the poor things. They are soo blasted cute though. I'll create a new post for them and add a video soon. Oh, and these have been dubbed "D" kittens...Demi, Darla, Duff and Dugan (aka. Doogie).
No comments:
Post a Comment