JuJu the Clown and Violet
This is us performing at a nursing home on the last day of camp!
This past week was Week 1 of a two week art camp. Dad came down to volunteer during the first week and brought clay and tools so the kids could experience ceramics and they also have a chair deco-page (sp?) project and a quilting/embroidery project and next week a cardboard mask project! At the end of the 2 weeks we're setting up an "Art Gallery" where the kids can display their pieces for friends and family to see!
The following week is Bike Camp...and I'm pretty much just along for the ride. We'll be driving to West Virginia and then biking the C&O trail down to D.C for the 4th of July! All I hope is to go to the zoo and see the fireworks.....and to be able to walk the next week!
After that is Shakespeare Camp, Sugar and Spice (girls) Camp, Computer Camp (eek!), Eastern Kentucky State Park Girls Travel Camp, and Horse Camp (yay!)...and then I'll be done for the summer! One of my small group members put it best when he said "So you're starting the summer clowning around and ending the summer horsing around"!
1 comment:
this is awesome! I think it would be fun to get together and dress up like that!
Post a Comment