We purchased our house in January of this year and I finally took a few pictures of it the other day (the blooming cherry inspired me). We're out in the country and back off the road but still technically on the highway. I have beautiful birds that come to my feeders and the treefrogs sing day and night. I love it!
I took pictures of the downstairs but not the upstairs, we have two bedrooms upstairs with a full bath and a HUGE storage closet. Downstairs is the master bedroom with a 3/4 bath, living room/dining room, kitchen and laundry/1/2 bath off of kitchen. Deck on the back with steps down to the
detached two car garage. We haven't really "done" anything to the place yet...have to do a little bit at a time even though I have tons of projects in mind. The first item on the list is fencing!...which will hopefully happen this summer:-)

The landscaping is very drab and I'm itching to change it all, but that stuff is REALLY expensive, so I'll have to be patient. I will at LEAST get hanging baskets for the front porch this year and I've already planted my hollyhocks around the garage:)

We're planning to fence the front and side yards with a 4' capped picket fence. That way we can let Tyson out the front and he won't have to worry about steps (he'll be
seven this year...my baby's almost a senior!) The backyard has too much of a slope to fence it in an attractive, affordable manner so that will be left alone for quite a while.

View from front entry, stairwell and entry closet on the left, door to master on the right. Eventually we'd like to put a little half wall/pillar type thing between the living/dining rooms so that it looks less "apartmenty".


Double closets and bathroom are on opposite side of the room. I can't wait to really "design" this room...right now its just a hodge-podge of items/colors.
I hope you enjoyed this mini-tour!
2 comments:
Your house is too cute! I love the artwork, too. :)
p.s. Peyton just went to the vet. She weighs 55 pounds. I think the angle of the picture made her look bigger than she really is! :)
Post a Comment