This was a beautiful female whippet named "Dazzle" from Templar Whippets who decided my lap looked to comfortable to pass up! Whippets are my favorite but I also like their larger and smaller cousins, the Greyhound and the Italian Greyhound.
Lovely Great Dane in a typical lounging position. We like the fawn colored ones and the black ones...and I'd only get a female because they are a little bit smaller than the males.
This is a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog puppy, Curtis's favorite breed and they get big...just look at those paws!!
and this mass of skin and slobber is a Neopolitan Mastiff...I'm sorry, but ewwww.
The video is a wonderful example of an activity you can do with your dog. It's called Dog Agility and it's really fun to watch...especially those crazy fast border collies!
1 comment:
Hey! I like the Neopolitan Mastiff :) But I also love those great danes too!! Hopefully soon you will be able to get your italian greyhound after many years of waiting
Post a Comment