My world is a zoo, full of love and laughter, where my family and I, are forever covered in pet fur.
Sunday, March 12, 2017
New Blog Page
I attempted to jump back onto this blog page and make some updates. Alas, I couldn't get the control panel to work for me and I've opted to start a brand new blog page. New blog for new chapter of our lives....following a 3 year intermission...where a LOT of stuff happened, like beloved pets passing and new babies joining the family (one feline, one human)! So, my new blog page is called formynextmagicaltrick.blogspot.com. Our zoo has decreased in size when it comes to animals...only 3 cats right now...but we're up to 3 kids now. I decided to go with the "name" I came up with for my facebook page that covers my crafty/painty side :-) It comes from a phrase my father uses when he's moving onto a new project...or just done something clutzy. We'll see if I can actually stay up to date on it. I'd like to think I will, but time will tell. Goodbye Rachel's Zoo. Signing off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment