Sunday, November 3, 2013

To blog or not to blog...

That is the question.

Since we moved back to Farmland in May, blogging has dropped to last on my priority list. As can be seen by my last 8 posts or so, all I'm managing to blog are Lydia's monthly pictures. I would blog more, because I do love to write and document other goings on in our household, but there are several complications to this endeavor.

Our computer is not connected to the internet. Curtis occasionally brings his laptop home, which we can use online by searching for open Wifi networks, but other than that, my only internet is through my phone. I'm writing this post from my parents computer!

When we lived three hours away, blogging was a fun easy way to share pictures with the family back home. It helped them not feel so far away and vice versa. Now they're not far away and pretty much know what we're doing, or in fact, taking part! I know there are others who would like to follow what's going on in our lives, but my motivation has plummeted with my internet resources. Hopefully, my ability to add pictures to Facebook with my phone has curbed a little of your disappointment in my post-less blog.

So, I apologize to those of you who DO follow my blog. It has become a bit monotonous I fear with my lack of regular posts. I will continue. It will be a while before we have regular internet...so they will be few and far between, but I will persevere.

No comments: