These 3 month pictures were taken on time, but there has been quite a bit going on (moving makes things hectic) and I haven't had time to sit down with the laptop and transfer them to do a post!
My little bright eyes. Lydia's getting bigger every day...growing out of her 0-3 month clothes. She has rolls that Abram never dreamed of having...evidently she gets more than she needs in the five minutes she eats every 3 hours! I know that by now Abram was eating every 4 hours but since Lydia hasn't given us a blessed 7 hour night, I'm sticking with the 3 hour schedule for now. Plus it makes her nap at the same time as Abram...which is very nice! She's a cat napper and a nibbler, so it's been hard to get her scheduled.
Her hair is growing in a little on top, but she still has a decent bald spot in back where its just peach fuzz. I think her dark hair will fall out and it will come in blonde like Abram's did...and then darken later maybe. Not sure if it will curl. We'll definitely have to stick to headbands for a while:-)
She's such a pretty girl. Other than her belly pains, she also very pleasant, very smiley. I've heard a slight giggle (3-12) from time to time and she's doing well with belly time, holding her head up quite well now. She started really "talking" (3-18) all of a sudden, when Mom and I were shopping at a consignment sale. Smiling, cooing, gurgling and flirting with everyone! I have a feeling the talking will never stop now!
Sleeping is a struggle. She's just very wakeful! Every now and then she'll have a good nap day and sleep until her next feeding, but often she'll sleep 20-50 minutes and wake up. I blame her stuffy nose. I can't wait for it to clear up so she can BREATHE! I use saline and the nose frieda til I'm blue in the face, and it gets the superficial gunk, but her sinuses are still stuffed up. Ugh! Hopefully not babysitting anymore will help with that...the boys I watched were always snotty, poor things.
4 month pictures will be coming in a few weeks...hopefully in our new house!
I love her little baby feet...still so tiny...not even in size 1 yet.

1 comment:
Nora has that same outfit and she's already almost too big for it!! At 8 weeks! It's so awesome to hear what Lydia is doing. It will be so much fun someday for Lydia, Nora and Amelia to all get together!!
Post a Comment