Thursday, December 6, 2012

38 weeks

38 weeks and feeling it! I really do feel like I have a bowling ball strapped to the front of me. I wake up about every 2-3 hours to use the bathroom at night and the baby's head is low, which is good, but very uncomfortable. There was no change between my 37 and 38 week Dr. appointments. I remain a "fingertip" dilated and 50% effaced. Abram came at 38 weeks 6 days, so roughly a week early. I've been having mild contractions every once in a while, but usually not painful (just feels tight) and nothing regular. 

We didn't do any "belly shots" with Donna this time....partly because she's a busy lady now, working full time at the hospital and doing photo shoots on the weekend....but MOSTLY because my belly's not so pretty this time. The stretch marks that popped up in the last few weeks of my pregnancy with Abram have blazed forth in full glory for most of this pregnancy. I had Curtis take one "artsy" shot and I'm kind of hoping this is the last set of pictures for this pregnancy! I'm ready to see the baby instead!

No comments: