Friday, June 22, 2012

Have you noticed?

A few of my regular followers noticed a subtle announcement on my blog sidebar, but I'll make it official now with a post. Yes, we are expecting another baby! Our due date is 12-18-12...but who knows, Abram came at 39 weeks, so we might hit the magic 12-12-12! We only had to try a few months this time and I was so relieved that we did not need the assistance of medication or doctors! Hallelujah!

Baby Cunningham at 9 weeks
I'm VERY happy that my first trimester is over, because I was pretty miserable this time around. I felt so sick, all day long from about week 7-13...managed to avoid throwing up all but twice. I may have felt this nauseous with Abram, but I was also going going going with camps AND I had a broken foot, so maybe I just ignored it better with that pregnancy?

Mama Cunningham at 5 weeks
11 weeks (looking a bit more tired here)
I'm now in week 14 and have been feeling tired but MUCH less nauseous. I have not been quite as diligent this time around in taking a weekly belly shot, but I'll try to get more at regular intervals for those of you who experience a sadistic joy in watching me get fat.  Please pray that we have a complication free pregnancy and end up with a healthy baby for Christmas!

No comments: