Monday, February 13, 2012

Latest Projects

Newborn Valentine's Day Hat for Donna French Photography 
(don't know why the picture keeps flipping sideways).

 Monkey hat for my little monkey.

 "hear no evil"
 Our friends are taking their kids to Disney this week so I made "Harry Potter" scarves for the two boys in "Hufflepuff" and "Gryffindor" house colors.
 And a Minnie Mouse hat for their little girl.

 The boys loved the scarves...but she wouldn't put on the hat. She put it on later and loved it too:)

 I finally got a 1M decorating tip for Christmas (Thanks Aunt Krista!) and I tried it out on cupcakes for Teen Club.
 Love it!

The tip effect looked so much like little rosettes that I had to make us a mini cake for Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Rachell said...

Mmm those cakes mmmmm.
Love the monkey hat too!

The Richardson Family said...

i want the monkey hat!!!

Leslie said...

Those cakes are beautiful! You can make some like that for my birthday this year:).