A little "pre-photo shoot" smiley-ness! He LOVES his blocks, especially knocking down the elaborate towers that daddy makes.
Big smile and BIG FEET!
A little more somber.
This is a "face" he's been making a lot lately. He sucks his top lip...I keep telling him it's going to get chapped!
Abram had his 9 months doctor appointment and they said he looks great! He was 29" long (75%) and 19 lbs. (25%). Long and skinny!
He's a good eater though. We've had to start offering him some formula because my milk supply has been dropping (leaving me feeling helpless and frustrated). He wasn't crazy about it at first, but he's been doing better taking it in his cereals and at least one bottle a day. He's tried several new foods lately including, multi grain cheerios, egg yolk and cottage cheese. I need to buy some broccoli and cauliflower so we can introduce those veggies soon.
He's been moving faster and faster by the day. Last weekend he left army crawling behind and now gets everywhere on hands and knees, pulls up to everything and will even let go of things for a few seconds and try to walk. I think he'll be walking before Thanksgiving for sure. We're going to buy a baby gate tomorrow to block the bottom of the stairwell!
He jibber jabbers a lot now. A lot of "yayayaya, bababdabagada". It's so fun to converse with him. He knows his name and will hold up his arms when we say "up". I think he understands "no" and "let go please" ( I say that a lot), but he thinks its a game. We'll keep working on that:)
Sleep. He's been consistently putting in 10-11 hour nights for several months now. For some reason I never take advantage of that (oh yeah, cause I stay up to pump one more time). He takes two long naps during the day and he's usually pretty easy to put down. He likes to stand up and bounce at the rail so we might have to go up once or twice to lay him back down.
Such a good baby. Love you so much, Abram!
3 comments:
So sweet. Glad that he (and Curtis) likes the blocks.
So Beautiful...what a blessing! Isn't it funny how the "pre-shoot" picture is the best.(in my opinion) what a great expression on his face!
Are you starting to realize how fast it goes? So glad you are having so much fun with him.
Sorry to hear about your milk supply--on the weekends, I used to be able to pump a feeding plus a few extra ounces to 'bank' in the freezer, but now I'm barely breaking even with what Kevin feeds him (and I only have 2 1/2 feedings in my frozen stash). Makes me nervous! I didn't realize my stash had been depleted so badly. :/
Post a Comment