Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring has Spru.....nevermind...

Well, we thought spring was here...the flowers are blooming at least. We found the first dandelion in the front yard but had to pick it to get a good pictures. The flowers and trees are all budding and blooming.
It was so warm on the first day of spring, we got down the patio chair cushions and lowered the swing....but the warmth didn't last.
Snow on March 27th...that doesn't seem fair really.

But it did give us a chance to put on the cute bear snowsuit that Abram's outgrowing rather quickly! He was asleep (thank goodness) while I squeezed him into this!

We took a day trip up to Muncie to see new cousin, Paige Marie Cunningham! She had more hair than Abram! I think Abram looks disappointed that he's not the "baby of the family" anymore. That didn't last long! Well, he'll be the baby on the Hardacre side for a little while at least.

Curtis and Abram were pooped after a long day of activity! Curtis from work and Abram from...er, sleeping all day.

Well, he doesn't sleep ALL day long. When he's awake we do belly time...


It's hard work and he doesn't like it for very long.

He prefers his back. He likes to play on his mat with his dangle toys!


And he's sooo close to laughing!

3 comments:

The Huffs said...

Hahaha, Abe and Lincoln! I never thought of that but that is too funny! I can't believe your leave is almost up. What did you guys decided to do with Abrahm? I just need to come over and chat for a while. Snow in march... insane. And the girls on the hill still want to throw a shower for you when you're ready.

Lourdes said...

It's a lotta work holding up that little head! He is so beautiful...you are so blessed. enjoy every minute!

Donna French said...

Ummm, I need to get ahold of Paige! I have some amazing props for girls...and that hair is awesome!