
This is Boone, our neighbor's dog. He got off his tie out again last week and ended up staying with us for three days. She finally came and got him (she refuses to give him up because she's "invested" too much money in him) but I worry about him a lot. His owner things its ok to leave him chained out 24/7 in sub-freezing weather. Technically he's provided with a "wind break and insulation (we provided that)" and that is "sufficient" enough by law....I'm pretty sure it's illegal for him to be chained all the time, but that law is practically impossible to enforce! I've been checking on him before work every day, dumping the ice block out of his bowl and giving him fresh water.

How could you not love that face! This is the position he assumes when you tell him "down". haha He was very good staying in Harriet's crate through the night and during the day when we were gone.
2 comments:
I don't understand why people who treat dogs like that even get them? Why not just a toy stuffed animal or something if you're not even going to interact with it!
Sorry about the fence.
Post a Comment