My world is a zoo, full of love and laughter, where my family and I, are forever covered in pet fur.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Irises
My irises are blooming and they make me sooo happy:) Thank you to Kristen and Mom and Dad for supplying me with all my starter plants. I can't wait for them to spread and fill in so I can transplant them until they're all along the fence following the drive.




The yellow and burgandy ones were from behind the garage...I didn't know what color they were going to be so I didn't plant them along the fence. I think I'll just keep them back there for cutting purposes. I have some gladiolas coming back up too and my hollyhocks look like they just might bloom this year. I just bought some wave petunias for my porch hanging baskets and some other pretty flowers (don't recall the names without fetching the tags) in my big pot on the back porch. I'll take pictures of those once they fill out a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah--they look great!
Post a Comment