My world is a zoo, full of love and laughter, where my family and I, are forever covered in pet fur.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
The Ice in Old Louisville
Here are some pictures of the aftermath of the ice/snow storm we experienced. Once again schools were closed for the week and thousands of people were without power. The trees that were weakened by the windstorm, snapped under the ice.
This is where I typically park...needless to say I didn't this day...since I went in 9-5, Curtis dropped me off. The facility where we do programs right now was turned into a shelter, so I've been in meetings and doing office work for the last week or so.
Lovely shot of the Cabbage Patch and "Silver Charm".
Here's a video of the street along Central Park near the Cabbage Patch...it's really amazing and scary at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment